Serves from extreme-low-weight neonatal to pediatric and adult patients.
- Ventilation modalities: VCV, PCV, PLV, V-SIMV, P-SIMV, CPAP, DualPAP, PSV and NIV.
- Transport ventilator approved by the International Standard DIN EN 794-3.
- Easy handling with touch-screen color display.
- Full ventilation monitor with graphs and numerical values.
- Battery with over 6-hour autonomy.
- Smart alarm system.
INNOVATION PRESENT IN EACH DETAIL.
- Extremely light and easy to transport. It only weighs 3.25 kg.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Compact dimensions: 55 x 181 x 231 mm.
MAGNAMED REMOTE ASSISTANCE (ARM). TECHNOLOGY MAKES DIFFERENCE
- Present in all Magnamed Lung Ventilators, the remote assistance allows to identify a possible problem via Internet, not being necessary that a technician goes to the hospital.
- Reduction of operating costs and increased availability of the equipment in operation.