AMAZING VERSATILITY AND QUICKNESS.
- Ventilates from neonatal extreme-low-weight patients to adults;
- Fast and intuitive parameter setting;
- Possibility to resume ventilation using the last parameters input.
SAFETY IS PRESENT IN EACH DETAIL
- Upon ventilator modality change, all parameters are visible and subject to change;
- It comes with safe suggestion according to the patient’s weight;
- Only the ventilator modalities used in neonatology: PLV, P-SIMV, CPAP and DualPAP are available in the neonatal mode.
MAGNAMED REMOTE ASSISTANCE (ARM). TECHNOLOGY MAKES DIFFERENCE
- Present in all Magnamed Lung Ventilators, the remote assistance allows to identify a possible problem via Internet, not being necessary that a technician goes to the hospital;
- Reduction of operating costs and increased availability of the equipment in operation.
QUALITY: ALWAYS THE BEST INVESTMENT.
- Possibility of new modality/ventilator function addition through software.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO).
OTHER ADVANTAGES FOUND IN FLEXIMAG
- Trend: maintains the last 24-hour operation history.
- Easy identification of activated/active alarm.
- Compact device: Occupies minimum ICU room.
- Versatility: 10.4″ or 15″ display.
- 3-hour duration battery.