STERILE CONTAINER SYSTEMS
Sterilization container system products by Cirro are recognized by thousands of satisfied customers around the world for product quality, clinical efficiency and outstanding customer service. Cirro can help you lower operating expenses, support green purchasing initiatives and improve patient care without sacrificing product quality.
Sterilization Container Sizes
Cirro sterile containers come in a variety of sizes, from wide body to extra-long mini, to meet your sterile processing needs.
AUTO LOCK MECHANISM
This system has been developed in accordance with the requirements of sterilization to be used in a steam autoclave for our container systems. Auto lock is a system designed in reusable property instead of disposable plastic products that are used as security locks in containers. The system has been tested in our own facilities 5000 cycles and has successfully passed al tests. Minimum expected life of the system is 5000 sterilizations. During this time system is usable without the need for any maintenance or service.
The average temperature in the autoclave during sterilization is at the level of 135 ° C degrees.
As the temperature in the autoclave begins to rise above 100 degrees, automatic locking mechanism located on the box is activated. When the mechanism is activated, the red movable locking shaft in it is going forward. When the movable locking shaft is going forward, it blocks the locking mechanism in lid and so it prevents uncontrolled opening of the lid.
- Because of system being reusable, it is more economical when you compare with plastic security seal usage.
- System is modular, so it can be usable with different brand products. In this reason, so many users can make use of system advantages.
- After the usage of disposable products, plastic material harms the nature. Because of reusable property of auto lock mechanism and because of recycling raw material inside, system does not harm the nature.
- Disposable products have many disadvantages such as purchasing, storage and inventory tracking. Auto Lock mechanism saves the user from this workload and cost.
- Disposable products must be attached to the (2) container(s) prior to each sterilization and this leads to loss of time for the employees.
- Auto Lock Mechanism removes the difficulties faced during the use of security seals. In breakdown condition, because of product is not fixed on the container, system can be easily serviceable or changeable so container does not needs replacing.
Mini Implant Model Containers
300 x 150 x 65 mm
500 x 170 x 75 mm
160 x 70 x 60 mm
200 x 145 x 60 mm
Scopy Model Containers
260 x 70 x 60 mm
460 x 80 x 70 mm
270 x 70 x 60 mm
485 x 70 x 60 mm